Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Shower Invites- About to Pop

I loved making these invites for my cousin Cassie's baby shower. I can't claim originality for the project because I saw the idea on Oh So Beautiful Paper. I wrapped the invite in twine from The Twinery so that the guests can tie the balloons once they blow them up!

Invite was printed on white metallic paper with teal font. The registry card was printed in hot pink blue and green. The balloon was white ink printed on an orange latex balloon through an online company (unfortunately I can't remember who I ordered from)

Sorry for the poor pictures, I took them with my old iphone:


1 comment:

  1. These are EXTREMELY cute! Perfect idea for a baby shower invite. Very unique, even though you say it wasn't your idea. You still put your own twist on it. I love your site for new and exciting ideas. Thanks for sharing this.

    And the pics are not bad, as long as we can see it, its fine.

    Thanks again!
    Lady

    ReplyDelete