Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Christmas Freebie for the Parents

To this day, I will never forget a letter from Santa that I received. I was one of those children that would leave the Easter Bunny and Santa a questionnaire to fill out before they disappeared. One year I had a three page questionnaire which I made in crayon. My Nonno (grandfather) filled it out. In one of my questions I asked how the reindeer were doing and he proceeded to answer by saying that Rudolph had the flu, so Rocky the backup took his place! HAHA, I don't know how that didn't blow Santa's cover!

So for this holiday season I decided to make a freebie for those parents out there. This letter from Santa letterhead, can be printed from any computer for free. It gives you an option to check naughty or nice, to help keep the behaviors in check before the big day! There is plenty of room to tell your kids anything you want! Don't forget to sign it Santa!!


To Download, click here

If you post this on another site, can you please credit Stella Bella Invites and link it back to our blog

Please do not take this file and sell it on Etsy, I will find it! :)

Also please remember to place your Holiday Card orders, you have until 12/15 to receive the cards in time to mail them out before christmas. Check out the Etsy shop for the options. Use code CYBER10 for 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment