Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ashley's Sonoma Style Bridal Shower - Details

I had the amazing pleasure to plan a party with my closest friends for one of my favorite person. The bridal party pulled together to make a wonderful day for  the beautiful bride to be. The event details were designed to match a sonoma theme. We did DIY chaulkboard items such as the Menu, Important Dates and Welcome Sign. We also screenprinted labels that were adhered to our favors (2 buck chuck... which inflation has ruined to be 2.49 buck chuck) which went along with the chalkboard dollar tree wine glasses which guests wrote their names on. All designs can be replicated or a digital file can be sent if you would like to do this for a friend or family member. Please email stellabellainvites@gmail.com if you are interested!

You can now purchase the wine labels as a digital file in my etsy shop. You can also purchase the Welcome Sign in my etsy shop!











2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I'm wondering how you did the DIY chalkboard? I'm interested in learning how to make one for a bridal shower I am planning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara- I bought canvas boards at Michaels and spray painted them. I then designed the wording in Illustrator and had my husband screen print so we could do the white ink. I can do the digital files for you if you would like to get them printed by a local print shop! Or I have it for sale in my etsy shop.

      Delete