Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Do List- Due Monday 2-23

February has been an incredibly busy month. Having three vacations planned on three out of four weekends doesn't help! This weekend is the only weekend that I will be home in february!

DJThrash- 135 Invitations

Natalie- Mail out second sample, finalize design and make 150 Save the Dates

Dizzllee- Start working on Invites, all payments have been made and we are working on finalizing the proof

Jennifer- 100 CD Favor holders

Cassie- Wedding Programs


For my shop- Finalize Sample Packets for Panel Pocket invites, redesign website

By September 2009 Delectable Invitations will be open. I will be working in a shop in Burlingame. We will be offering Letterpress, Thermography, Offset Printing, Laser Printing, Screen Printing, Vinyl and much more.

The invitations will not be edible! I just like the word!!

Due to my cousin's wedding in April, I will not be taking any large orders that have to be done before April 18th. If you would like to start on a proof for invites or would like a sample, I will still be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment