Monday, April 20, 2009

Jennifer's Review

Jennifer's Review on Wedding Wire, I made her invites and CD favor holders
'Designs by Tine' was one of the best (if not THE best) wedding vendor I had the privilege of working with for my wedding! She created my invitations, monogram & CD favor holders, all of which were absolutely GORGEOUS!! The invitations far exceeded any expectation I had, and were completely customized to my wedding theme. Guests were still raving about how beautiful and unique they were at the wedding! The beautiful monogram she created incorporated our wedding theme and was used on stamps, programs, menu cards and even engraved onto the jar we used for our sand ceremony!! Christine was so helpful during that process and even sent us the monogram in a special format so that it could be engraved! She also worked with me to create a unique CD holder for my favors that matched the invites! The quality of her work far exceeded the price I paid, and her customer service was the best out of any other wedding vendor I worked with! She was quick to respond, an absolute pleasure to work with, and created some beautiful details that truly helped to make my wedding day unique and special and something I will remember forever. I highly recommend ‘Designs by Tine’ for any wedding or invite needs and am so thankful that I found her for mine!!

-It has been an absolute pleasure working with Jennifer! She has been an amazing customer from day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment