Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Been A While

Hi all  five readers that I have! I have been extremely busy since my last post which resulted in no blogging for me. I have finished the credential program (just need to pass the RICA to get the credential) and have been on a full time job search. I wish I could do this full time, but at this time, it is only to supplement my income! One day!!

I also lost my grandmother after a long fight with diabetes. In turn, I have been spending a lot of time with my grandfather who is a little lost without his love of 63 years. They were always the perfect couple in my eyes, and even with all of the bickering they did, I want to be just like them when I am their age. Luckily, Stella has been medicine for my grandfather as he hosts Nono Doggie Day Care with Stella and Bella a couple times a week. They keep him company when family can't be there! Plus Stella comes back exhausted which is always nice for us!

Now on to good news. I started taking some pictures of recent projects which I will be posting. Granted I am no photographer, but they are a decent representation of the work done. I still have another full wedding set to photograph and have upcoming invites/ reception items/ save the dates to also photograph by the end of summer. Now on to some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment