Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wow! I have neglected this blog!

Hi all! I am alive and working hard, which is why I haven't been posting anything on my blog. It has been a crazy six months. I had some huge orders, finished up my Master's in Education thesis (on Kindergarten Readiness), finished long term substituting in a kindergarten class and also have been working on expanding my business. I have been doing a lot of behind the things stuff and can't wait to show the final products to you (with great photography).

I am also working on revamping my logo, christmas designs and expanding my wedding lines. I am really excited to now be on summer break from school because that means that Stella Bella Invitations gets my full attention.

I will be having new blog posts starting July 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment