Thursday, May 28, 2009

Personalized Tanks/Tops/Sweatshirts- Zig Zag Sports

Debbie at Zig Zag Sports in Burlingame does all types of shirts and tanks to fit any budget. She does vinyl, embroidery, screen printing and transfer printing. Her motto is "No job is too small". I went through her to do my cousin's bachelorette tanks, I did the design and then she did all the printing.

Here is what the backs looked like.

Here are some more examples of her work that she did for Rachel for her friend Erin's wedding.

The Brides:

Thanks Rachel for the pictures!

Both examples above where done with vinyl. It is a cheaper alternative to screen printing and the color stays truer longer. She has tons of colors to choose from including glitter ones.
For prices or to order please contact Debbie at plastiprint@sbcglobal.net. You can always email me and I can send it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment