Friday, January 23, 2009

Jennifer's Review of Panel Pocket Invites

Jennifer was the bride that I created the first panel pocket for! Since then the samples have been a hit! I also designed her stamps to go along with the invite!

Here is what she had to say on etsy:
DesignsbyTine was the best vendor I found during my wedding planning! She not only designed a one-of-a-kind invitation for me (that was exactly the way I envisioned), but also created a high quality invitations at a budget friendly price ANY bride could afford! I sent the invites out a few days ago and guests are already raving about how GORGEOUS they came out! Thanks deisgnsbytine!!! I definitely recommend this vendor for anyone looking for high quality paper products at a price we all can afford!!

Here was the picture she posted, I love how you she put in the starfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment