Friday, January 23, 2009

Laura Beth's Review on Invites

This made my night last night:

Hello,
I just wanted to email you and tell you how pleased I am with the invitations that you created for me. They are absolutely gorgeous...not to mention the beautiful packaging job that you did with the blue ribbon tying everything together. They are just perfect! Thank you so much! Also, since we are having an at-home reception for about 150 people, I was wondering if you would be willing to create the invitations for those as well? I don't know much about what I am looking for yet, I might want the same colors, etc. but I definitely want you to create them. You have a real talent and I am extremely impressed! Thank you so much!

Laura Beth


I can't wait to get started on her reception invites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment