Friday, August 21, 2009

Real Weddings- Custom Napkins

I was looking through cake images, when I came across a cake with the Monogram that I printed on over 300 napkins. It was around this time last year that I made her napkins for her. Sadly I no longer make the custom napkins becuase the Gocco machine has been discontinued.

Just a recommendation for those brides who want custom napkins without the outrageous costs. Buy a custom stamp from an etsy or ebay seller and stamp them yourself iwth oil based Staz-On ink pads. I will be doing this for my own wedding. I just ordered the stamp from Sand Shooters on Etsy. The stamp will have my custom monogram on it and I will use it to stamp on the napkins and coasters. I have also started a new blog that will chronicle my wedding planning with a lot of projects and resources for Northern California Brides: http://norcaldiybride.blogspot.com. Follow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment