Monday, August 31, 2009

Wedding Wire Review- Janell


"I must say that Stella Bella Invites was my favorite vendor by far. The owner, Christine, is one of the most creative people I've ever met. She was so quick to respond to my emails, concerns and questions and really gave me a lot of ideas that help me pinpoint exactly what I wanted. She helped me create such a beautiful, unique and timeless wedding invitation. I am still getting emails about how great they looked and how everyone is saving it because its soo pretty.Her prices are so reasonable and her attention to detail is astounding. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. I'm encouraging all my friends to use her for at least some aspects of their wedding planning whether it be invitations, programs, menus or table numbers, etc.. "
Thank you Janell for the amazing review. It was such a pleasure to design these invites becuase they were truly unique. We went through so many designs and types to get the perfect invitation for her and her groom. In September/October I will post her table numbers, seating chart, programs and OOT Stickers.
Thank you once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment