Friday, December 5, 2008

Catherine's Review

One of my favorite brides to work with has left me the most amazing review on Wedding Wire.

There are NOT enough stars to rank the FABULOUS service I received from Christine of Designs by Tine...my ONLY regret is NOT finding her in the beginning of my wedding planning process. She would have saved me so much time and money!!Christine did many elements for my wedding reception and out-of-town welcome bags. She was AWESOME in every regard...her responsiveness, her creativity and the great QUALITY of her work exceeded all my expectations!! Plus, the value for the items I received were great. I cannot tell you how many of our guests commented on all the elements that Christine produced.Christine is a MUST have for ANY bride planning her wedding!!! I cannot say enough great things about this vendor...she is a SHINING star!!! - Catherine

It has been an honor to work wtih Catherine. We started communication in September and were working on projects all the way up to the week of her wedding. I can't wait to see her pictures! I am going to miss the daily emails from her with a new project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment