Friday, December 26, 2008

Invite Order Updates.

First- Mail out the 10 blank envelopes to Mena that I found in my printer! I counted over 130 so she has all that she ordered but I meant to put extras in I just thought they had all printed!! They will be in the mail tomorrow!

1. Cousin's Invites- The bride and groom decided on option number 2 for the invite. They also decided to have inner and outer envelopes. This will be my first time doing liners (I bought them already made from envelopperinc.com). I can't wait for these to be done and out the door. They are going to look so pretty!

2. Rainie Invites- Deposit paid, waiting on more information to finalize proof and start making her 130 panel pocket invitations!

3. Dizzzlle Invites- Deposit paid, waiting on more information to finalize proof and start making her 125 pocketfold invitations. Also since my computer decided to save her file in some random place that I cannot find, I am waiting on a picture to recreate the sample I made for her!!

So far 9 out of 10 samples out has turned into a deposit and invitation order!! Thank you girls for loving the samples and getting invitations through me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment